Thursday, November 27, 2014

Heart Of Hearts: Happy Thanksgiving

I woke up today with inspiration and such wonder , which i always seem to have had unless something is going on and which i was lately lacking. So i woke up today and laid in bed and I look to my left and see that there is no other place id rather be than right where I was. I felt lucky but over all thankful for my life so far and thankful for the people that I love and love me the people that matter. And in a short description those people would be my significant other and my family because everyone else is just a stranger if you really think about it. Then i finally got out of bed and turned on a movie as i was getting ready. Laugh If you want but i saw that last dance scene from Step Up Revolution and then it hit me that so many people give up on their dreams and things they love for different reasons but the giving up is the point. And it sucks to be someone who ends up sad and bitter in life because you were too scared to take a chance on something good.. something you believed and something you loved. This thanksgiving I am beyond thankful for the people in my life over anything else because those people have been there for me, and there is one in particular who did noy have to be there for me but instead of walking away that person stayed and has shown me and is showing me everyday to be a better person because no one is perfect, that person is the person who has encouraged me when I've been down and so many other things. But back to the point of this post never give up on what you believe in because you will eventually regret it. We all live and then eventually we die, so it is much more rewarding to say that at the end of the day you did what you loved and what made you happy in life, whatever it may be in life that makes you happy do it. Whether it is being in love and maybe struggling because no relationship is perfect, doing what you love for a living, exploring the world, following summer around the world, being a dancer, whatever it is that you love do it now because to it is better to say you have done it than to see others do it and you never having the chance to be in that same place.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! :]
                                                         xx -Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment