Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Intro

For quite some time I have been wanting to start a personal blog. Aside from the one I already maintain, so that personal things are not mixed in within the other blog.

This blog is up because sometimes people just need somewhere to vent, let things go, or just express feelings that they would otherwise keep repressed. I called it heart of hearts because I will be writing things that if I did not I would a lot of the time keep to myself (essentially being things that come from the hear).
 The link to the blog is called seagoatsheart.blogspot.com because I am a capricorn, and well every other name including my own as a url was taken according to google. So here's to the beginning of many personal posts to come , here I open up to whoever is reading and whoever can relate which most of the time will be complete strangers. Inst that ironic? How sometimes we open up to people we do not even know for no reason at all even just cause we need to?


                                                                 xx -Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment